Pinterest Summer Camp :: Fun DIY Craft Projects
I spend too much time on Pinterest curating and collecting little things that inspire me. Lately I’ve been looking for fun crafty how-tos for summertime. You can follow me here: Kat McBride / Pinterest.
Looking for some fun crafty projects to do? I picked six that I think are perfect for a summer camp craft party:
- Try Sharpie T-shirt tie-dying. I want to do this so much, but I have black, olive green, and …another black sharpie. After stocking up I want to do this project, then doodle over the beautiful colors. DIY wearable art? Yes, please!
- This headband is simple and gorgeous, and you could make it yourself with fabric stiffener, lace, and ribbon. Or visit etsy.com and purchase one!
- All you need is canvas, two colors of acrylic paint, and leaves for this project!
- Large Paper Mache Flowers, why wouldn’t you want to make these?
- Sequins, flowers, & vase. Beautiful. Double points if you pick the flowers yourself.
- Hand-painted flats! Puffy paint! Such a great idea and so easy to diy.
Grab some ice tea and get crafting! If you need more crafty DIY ideas follow me! Kat McBride / Pinterest